Clear Sweetheart tables in various sizes, 72" x 30 table top, 72" x 24" table top and 60" x 24" table top. All are 30" in height and offer the Bride and Groom ample legroom to sit at the table. All these tables have a removable lid so can be filled with flowers, lights or other decorations. The legs are removable for easy transportation and can also be decorated with flowers, tree branches, plants etc.
Dessert tables which consist of two large pedestal stands and a 72" x 24" flat surface for your offered sweets , drinks or desserts
Pedestals, Pillars and Columns
Pedestals and pillars are offered in clear, white, gold mirror and silver mirror and are available in the following sizes. 12" square x 30" tall, 12" square x 36" tall, 12" square x 42" tall and 12" square x 48" tall. Other sizes may be available, we can even do columns up to 96" tall, depending on material and timescale of your event.
Acrylic Cake Stands
Cake stands with a lid to fill with flowers , lights or other themed decorations. The standard sizes are all 5" tall and come in 12" 14" 16" 18" 20" square. Different sizes and colors are available. depending on material and time of event.
Pricing and Product Availability
We hold pricing and guarantee product availability for 14 days after the proposal date.
Weekend orders may be picked up on Thursday between the hours of 1:00 pm- 5:00 pm and Friday between 10:00 am – 5:00 pm and are due back on Monday between 10:00 am – 5:00 pm or Tuesday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Weekday orders may be picked up the day before an event and are due back the day following.
Please call with special circumstances or if you need special help. Additional days incur an additional day's rental fee without prior approval.
Rental services require a signed Customer Agreement and 50% deposit. Final payment with changes, substitutions and final counts are due two weeks prior to the event. Some items may be ordered or customized just for your order. These orders may not be changed within six weeks of your event.Late Returns
These items will be designated on your event order.
If items are returned late, the customer will be charged for an additional day. If items are not returned within three days and customer is not able to be reached, replacement fees will be assessed and charged to the credit card on file. Please contact us if there is a problem.
Pick-Up Rental Requirements
Rentals must be picked-up in a secure vehicle. A valid driver’s license for the driver, a credit card and ID from the card holder must be on file. Items must be returned on your due date to avoid additional charges. Any items missing upon return are automatically charged for replacement or late fee (additional day). Client is to inform us upon arrival is something is damaged or missing.
- Bulky order pick-up (columns, tables etc.): Bulky orders must be picked-up in an appropriate sized vehicle, Blankets will be supplied for transportation and must be returned.
- Small order pick-ups: Small orders may be picked-up in a car or vehicle of choice, but all items must be in the enclosed portion of vehicle.
Damaged/Missing ItemsRenter assumes full responsibility of item upon possession, and agrees to pay full replacement cost for lost or damaged items.
Pricing PoliciesRental Prices are subject to change without notice. Price quotes are valid for 14 days. Orders with special pricing must be booked by the date specified. All rental prices are non-negotiable.
Credit Card TermsA valid credit card must be kept on file. The credit card will be used for damages, missing items, late fees, replacement fees. Late payments – refers to any payment not received in our office fourteen (14) days prior to event date. Payments after this date will have to be made by cash or by bringing in client credit card and charging it in our office which requires a client’s signature. Check payments are not accepted.
- Credit Card Payments - Payments should be made in office with client signature. Over the phone payments are accepted with full card details and clients billing address details.
Payment for Damaged/Missing ItemsWhen you return your items on Monday or Tuesday, the office manager will check the items in and check for missing or damaged items. Damaged items are discarded within 10 days unless the client requests to come pick them up. After 10 days, the client gives up rights to the item(s). Photos of damages will be submitted as proof upon request. If damaged items are not paid for within 7 days, the credit card on file will be billed, unless payment arrangements have been setup with the owner.
Orders and changesAll order changes must be placed in writing or emailed as to avoid any confusion. A detailed invoice will be submitted following any changes to your order by email. Additional items require an appropriate deposit and will be charged to your credit card. Emails are considered legal and binding and do not require a signature to be valid. If changes are made on the day of the event, a responsible party must sign for them upon delivery, pay with cash, or the credit card will be billed automatically.
CancellationsPlease be aware that once the contract is signed, and your event date scheduled, all other clients have been refused your specific rentals for your event date, and thus all payments are non-refundable. All services may be cancelled if received in writing no later than 30 days prior to the event. You would not be obligated to pay the balance of your invoice, unless you placed a special order for an out-of stock item which was purchased specifically for your event. In such cases, you would be contractually bound to pay the balance due on the account. A credit in the amount of the deposit will remain on file if the event is postponed.
Photography ReleaseBy signing this agreement, you give Highland Crafts and Acrylics LLC permission to use the photos that we take at your event on our website and advertisements, materials, etc, with the understanding that you will not profit from them in any way.
Non-Payment/Breach of ContractNo services contained in this contract will be rendered, delivered, or available if balance is not paid in full prior to your event. The last day to remove items from your order is 2 weeks (14 days)prior to your event.
- For Individuals: No payments will be accepted beyond the event date. No exceptions!
- If payments are not received by the due date, and the credit card on file becomes invalid, expires, or we are unable to authorize it, your non-payment will be considered a breach of contract, and all previous payments are forfeited.
- If payment is not received in a timely manner, Highland Crafts and Acrylics LLC will consider your rented items and services available for another client’s use. Highland Crafts and Acrylics LLC is not contractually obligated to accept payments beyond the due date, nor refund previous payments. We will schedule another client’s event on your event date if we have been unsuccessful in contacting you or obtaining a response from you regarding payment. We will attempt to contact you using all phone numbers and email addresses. You will not receive a notice in the mail. We understand that some things happen which are out of your control and we will work with you if you experience difficulty. It is possible to modify your contract, but must be approved by Highland Crafts and Acrylics LLC. Communication with us is PARAMOUNT!
HIGHBOY TABLE Ghost Table is made in all clear 1/4" thick
Acrylic Removable Lid allowing to fill with flowers or lights
Dimensions: Table Top 30" x 30" x 5"
Pedestal Base 16" x 16" x 37"
Overall Height is 42" High